Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

I love my grandchildren...the two legged variety!
I created this blog and then haven't written on it since I did so I thought I would take a minute and write.
We had Sara, Dan and the kids here for at least part of the holiday and it was great. Grand-pa really had a great time decorating the gingerbread house with the kids! Oh for them to live closer!(Hint, hint!)
We also got to talk to Daniel and see Mandi's "tummy" for just a few minutes but it was so fun to see the kids' reaction to seeing "Puppet" on the computer screen. (Did I tell you I love modern technology?!!!)
Tonight we went over to the "big city" to see the dancing Christmas lights. It was fun especially since the last time we went was 2 years ago and Rachel had only seen them on "Youtube" so she really seemed to enjoy them.
Life is good...stressful sometimes, but I am going to try some new things (or really just revive old things) this week to see if I can't overcome some of the stresses that I allow to overtake me.
If you're reading this you are probably family and just know that I love you! Some day's that's as good as it gets!
Let's start thinkin' Christmas you guys!!!

1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

Totally agree with the christmas thing!!! I can't wait! Dan is putting our tree up tonight! Yeah!!!! We had a great time! I will post on my blog in the next day or two all the pics! I love you! Last night I kept dreaming how I would paint and decorate the mold house! LOL either I'm crazy or hopeful!